The fee for a standard 50-60 minute consultation is $240 including GST. I offer a lower supervision rate to clinical registrars seeking me as a primary supervisor for the two-year term of their registrar program, please discuss this with me if relevant.
Please note that fees are due in full at the end of your session and can be paid electronically using the banking details provided on the invoice.
I have over 15 years of experience supervising a variety of clinicians in a range of contexts. My experience includes:
- Clinical supervisor to experienced psychologists seeking individual and group supervision for LGBTQIAP+ clients
- Primary supervisor to clinical psychology students on placement at a community counselling service working mainly with survivors of intimate partner violence
- Provision of external supervision to 5+1 students on placement at LGBTQIAP+ community services
- Clinical supervisor to psychologists seeking supervision as part of their AHPRA undertakings
- Clinical supervisor to counsellors seeking specific supervision for working with young people and families, and
- Involved in ongoing peer supervision with psychologists and psychiatrists working with gender-diverse children, adolescents and adults
In addition to familiarising yourself with the confidentiality limitations that apply to supervisees and clients alike (the confidentiality policy can be found here), please ensure you are familiar with the AHPRA mandatory reporting requirements that all health professionals are subject to. Whenever discussing specific cases in supervision, please only share information in a way that preserves clients’ confidentiality and privacy.
By communicating with me, you are consenting to all information being treated in accordance with this confidentiality policy.
Please read the cancellation policy here.
First Session Form
Once you have contacted me and booked your appointment, and read all of the information above on confidentiality, cancellations, and fees, please electronically complete the Supervision Intake Form before we meet.